Friday, June 08, 2007

Whoa.

Sure has been awhile. I'm not even sure where to begin here, or even if it makes sense to write here anymore. My gut tells me no, that it doesn't, that it's best to move on to a different space here. And yet.

There's something about this space, this blog, that I like. I like the kinds of things I wrote about and thought about. I like that I can write as long or as short as I want.

But I also know that this blog captured a moment in my life, a time that doesn't quite exist in the same way, and that I'd want my blog now to talk about different things, things that don't quite make sense to me to do in as public a forum as this blog sometimes felt.

And I've also just realized that I am a different writer now, two years after graduating law school. I think my writing is shorter, cleaner. More precise. But also, colder. Maybe.

So, I'm back. Sort of. Maybe I'll give a link to my new blog. When I decide what it's going to be.
< A Legally Inclined Weblog >