Monday, June 27, 2005

BarBri Dementia

I think I have some sort of bar exam senility. I mean, I know I'm pretty young for that, but I think the past 3 years may have fried my brain. Last night, I lost my car. Now, granted, that's nothing new for me. But then this morning, I left my wallet at home. And pens to write with. And the bag of quarters to feed the meter. And I looked down midway through the morning to find that I had forgotten to zip up my shorts. It's amazing I got out of the house dressed at all.

I wonder if my brain is full, and is rejecting any new information. You know, sort of like when you have a stomach virus and can't keep any food down? Maybe my brain can't fit anything more in it. Maybe it's got a giant "No Vacancy" sign flashing inside it. How oh how am I going to keep it all in?
< A Legally Inclined Weblog >