Monday, July 11, 2005

Turning Into a Trained Monkey

15 hours into my 3-day PMBR course, I realized that I am a trained monkey. I have now completed 7 weeks of BarBri and 3 days of PMBR.

I now pee on demand. I wait for the 10 minute break at the end of the hour (BarBri), or the 15-minute mid-morning and mid-afternoon break (PMBR).

I write things down when they tell me to.

I try and remember inane pneumonic devices, like Bach Pies or ABC Fitts or COPE or SEX.

Yesterday afternoon, the PMBR lady told me I had had a long, hard day. That I deserved a break. That I didn't have to study anymore yesterday. I believed it. PMBR lady knows best.

So I went out. She told me to.

I am also afraid to move my head too fast, because I think the little information I have currently stored in there will fall out.
< A Legally Inclined Weblog >