Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Bell Hasn't Tolled Yet

Well, the first vote blew black smoke, so I've still got a chance. Unfortunately, I haven't made my way to Vatican City yet, so, well, it's just not looking too promising at the moment. Sad.

I think I would have been a good Pope, but I guess it's time to concede.

I'm also up to my ears in Crim Pro, Tax, Jurisprudence and First Amendment. Well, maybe not quite my ears. I'm at that point where I'm putting all of my notes into pretty little notebooks. Crim Pro is a lovely chartreuse. I thought it might be motivational. I don't know why, but I always like to segregate out my notes before finals. I think that if they're segregated, they'll have a better chance to coalesce with one another. You know, like the April 18 notes will get a chance to talk to March 28 notes. Say a big howdy ho. And it will all make more sense to me when I open it all up the next day.

My partner has announced that she is fleeing our home for my last finals-weekend-extravaganza, which nicely coincides with my birthday on May 2. (I'll be turning the age of Jesus, and would like to have a Dress As Your Favorite Biblical Character pary.) I don't blame her. I am one big special treat during exams. Like me, usually, except with a little gerbil-on-a-wheel, Roadrunner-esque, manic quality to add for special Examtime fun. Whee. Don't blame her one bit for heading north to the Cape. But she better bring me back something cool.
< A Legally Inclined Weblog >